It can't only be me who feels so refreshed and motivated during the start of the month. I'm not sure how I got this mentality but I think I got it because of the culture in the company that I'm currently with.
At work, we are evaluated monthly, so if it's another month, then there's another chance to make things right, to avoid errors and to learn new things. Since I've been with the company for almost 4 years, I guess I've pretty much learned to live my life and plan it on a monthly basis.
It's also nice to reflect back and check what you have achieved during the month. This will become my habit - to check what I achieved during the previous month. Also, finally, after 2 years, I got inked!!!
So, last month, I'm happy that I am able to pull up the quality scores of the teams that I'm handling. They are always almost on top 5. I am so glad about it.
Well, anyway, the first months of 2015 have taught me these things about life:
At work, we are evaluated monthly, so if it's another month, then there's another chance to make things right, to avoid errors and to learn new things. Since I've been with the company for almost 4 years, I guess I've pretty much learned to live my life and plan it on a monthly basis.
It's also nice to reflect back and check what you have achieved during the month. This will become my habit - to check what I achieved during the previous month. Also, finally, after 2 years, I got inked!!!
So, last month, I'm happy that I am able to pull up the quality scores of the teams that I'm handling. They are always almost on top 5. I am so glad about it.
Well, anyway, the first months of 2015 have taught me these things about life:
- Silence is golden. Sometimes, it's better not to talk and keep your mouth shut.
- Choose your battles. Not all the time, you have to fight and all. Just choose who and what are worth fighting for.
- Love yourself. No one will save you except you. Do not ever allow anyone to hurt you.
- Challenged are always there and they are meant to teach you something.
- God will always lead you to the right path. The pruning will always hurt but will definitely be worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment